Our company works with companies all over the world to bring their products closer to the market.
We work with producers and suppliers all over the world; disrupting through partnerships and direct access.
Meet some of our partner brands.
Manuka honey, skincare
and for pets
The world is buzzing about the amazing benefits of Australian Manuka honey. And now you can too, thanks to our affordable, healing and natural therapeutic Manuka honey skincare products.
Active Australian Manuka honey with an NPA rating of 10+ or higher can help heal cuts, wounds, minor burns and abrasions. It is associated with the control of fungal infections, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and inflammation. It stimulates tissue regeneration and reduces scarring. And as a cosmetic it smooths, softens and makes your skin glow.
- Insect bites - Arnica and Calendula help relieve the itchiness and reduce the redness from bites
- Dry, chafed lips - highly moisturising and provides a barrier
- Chafing - protects and relieves soreness
- Red, inflamed skin, e.g. rashes and chafing - relieves soreness
- Minor steam burns - relieves pain and redness
- Protects - your skin
- Minor cuts - help to fight against infection and aids the healing process.
Our great tasting range of fitness inspired active nutrition products have the feel-good ingredients and protein punch to keep you energised and satisfied. Whether you’re a multitasking mum or gym junkie; running a marathon or just run off your feet, Aussie Bodies is there to cheer on everyone who have a go and just simply do better than yesterday.
For those of you who don’t stop. We help you Keep Going.
- Low sugar and carbs
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Gluteen free
Australia's NO.1 Protein Brand
At Aussie Bodies, we know the best activities are the hot and sweaty ones. From the gym to the beach to the dance floor, we’ve got what your body needs to be fit, flexible and focused.
Children's NO.1 Choice!
Pee-Ka-Poo is Singapore's 1st home grown brand which is created to make babies happy.
Generation One diapers started in the 1950s, replacing cloth diapers to become disposable diapers. It contained wood pulp that was encapsulated in a knitted net.
Although it was disposable, the problem then was leakage as wood pulp held very little urine. Babies butts still remained wet.
The Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) was introduced in 1982, giving birth to the 2nd Generation Diaper, which contained SAP and wood pulp. This improved absorbency significantly. The majority of diapers found in the market today can be classified as 2nd generation diapers.
Although 2nd generation diapers are a vast improvement compared to the early generation, they were not able to totally managed parents’ key concerns about diapers – Leakage and rashes!
After one year of extensive research and development, we are proud to say that we have successfully created Asia’s first 3rd Generation Super Diaper!
- All round snug and comfy fit with refastenable tabs to allow a perfect fit for various body shapes and sizes
- Broader, stretchable waistband allows perfect fit during movement
- Extended diaper length to prevent waistline leakage when baby sleeps chest down
- Strap markers for easy fitting
- Thinner and more comfortable, more absorbent than traditional diapers
- Super fast pee absorption rate
- Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs help prevent side leakage
- Cute fun prints for boys and girls